This past Tuesday Mikal and I dropped Carter off with Neenie so we could go do our baby registry at Babies R Us. On the way to BRU I think we finally decided on a name for our baby girl....Madelyn Reece. A little background behind the name...A couple days before my aunt was incoherent from the cancer, she showed me a page in her journal. On the page was the title, "Baby Names", and below the title there was a list with only three names on it, all of which were girl names (note we had no clue at this point in my pregnancy what gender the baby was) Anyways, Madelyn was one of the names on that list. As for the middle name, Reece, it's my grandfather's middle name; he passed away in 2003. Even though she won't ever be able to meet these wonderful people here on earth, we know they'll be looking down from heaven watching over her.
I'm officially in the home stretch! Today, I'm 26 weeks along and have now started my 3rd trimester. Oh, we have a set date (unless she decides to surprise us) for my repeat c-section....looks like Madelyn's birthday will be April 24th! (sorry Nana T she won't have your birthday but it's pretty close :) ) I think that's all for now! Blessings until next time.
How fast they grow...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment